Mailing List Archive

SYSLINUX 3.60-pre6 released; help wanted
I have patched up the boot-once support added in 3.60-pre4 so that I now
feel that it should be pretty safe it won't get invoked by mistake
(famous last words, I know.)

I have also pulled in the man pages from the Debian project.
Unfortunately some of them are pretty out of date; I have done a first
pass of touching them up, but there is still a fair bit of work that
could be done. For one thing, extlinux really needs a man page.

Anyone interested in bringing the man pages up to level with the text docs?

-hpa