At the moment I am working at a live system. But default language of
isolinux is, of course, English.

In fact, this CD is for educational use in Germany, so it should be
completely in German.

Is there any possibility to configure language/kerboard-layout in the
isolinux folder? I don't mean at runtime, but at buildtime.

Thanks for your answers,

Lucas Clemente
Re: Help me, where to find layout/language settings [ In reply to ]
Lucas Clemente wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the moment I am working at a live system. But default language of
> isolinux is, of course, English.
>
> In fact, this CD is for educational use in Germany, so it should be
> completely in German.
>
> Is there any possibility to configure language/kerboard-layout in the
> isolinux folder? I don't mean at runtime, but at buildtime.

Assuming that "buildtime" means

isolinux is loaded and prompts for a boot lable

There is a KBDMAP option that can be used to specify/load a different
keyboard layout. See "keytab-lilo.doc" which should be part of your
syslinux package for details.

If my assumption was right, using "keytab-lilo.pl" to produce a German
keyboard mapping should solve your problem. Or take the attached file
and add

KBDMAP german.kbd

to "isolinux.cfg".

:-) Axel