related to the boot-info-table patch. Whether b-i-t affects things or
not, does this hypothesis make sense to anyone else ? Thanx....

=
11.5% Dividend Yield REIT
Free Report Reveals REITs with Dividend Yields Paying up to +11.5%.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=ffba9e8d5ffec58c9b539a43a0205aff

--
Powered by Outblaze

Re: ISOLINUX: Updating ISOLINUX.CFG Q [ In reply to ]
Duke McAllister wrote:
> I have a non-bug related question, which has been giving me fits
> for a while. Can ISOLINUX.CFG be updated on a multi-session disc ?
> It seems not, as I make m/s CDs all the time and can change every
> other file on the disc, exc ISOLINUX.CFG. My best guess at this point
> is that ISOLINUX.BIN can't access secondary sessions on the disc, pos
> related to the boot-info-table patch. Whether b-i-t affects things or
> not, does this hypothesis make sense to anyone else ? Thanx....

In theory, it should work, however, you might have to update
isolinux.bin as well.

This WILL NOT WORK if you don't have proper boot-info-table support!
The fallback mode for non-mkisofs mastering software assumes
single-session support.

Of course, this also assumes that the firmware will actually follow the
El Torito spec and boot from the newest session. Good luck.

-hpa