-------------------------
bim.NET Internet Services
http://www.bim.net.tr/
new member [ In reply to ]
simsek@bim.net.tr wrote:

> hi,
>
> i am new member. where can i found archive of this list?

Click on the URL below and then click on "syslinux archive".

> i need example
> configuration file? Can anybody send to me?

Grab just about any Linux install floppy (RedHat, Debian, ...) and look
for syslinux.cfg.

> thanks to everybody, especially to H. Peter
> Anvin

:)

new member [ In reply to ]
thx, now i am using Debain rescue floppy.

I prepared boot-root floopy before. They works. But if i use syslinux boot
floppy and my root floppy i have some troubles. For example:

kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -n .... (boot screen)

if i try to login, i get:

unable to change tty, 'tty1' for user 'root' ...
unable to change tty /dev/tty1: illegal seek ...

error messages. this root floppy works with my boot disket. must i change
something?