Mailing List Archive

thank you
Very nice work with PXElinux. Does the job beautifully.

-salil
thank you [ In reply to ]
Dear Mr. Anvin,

thank you for your very good software syslinux and pxelinux. We use it to
boot debian linux on our industrial embedded PCs with the ibase 7553L board
(www.i-base-i.com.tw) from Network or flash. It works brilliant !! Better and
more easy than etherboot.

Thank you

Regards
--

Rene Reichert
IT-Systemelektroniker

control
Information Technology GmbH
In den Wiesen 38
56070 Koblenz
Germany
thank you [ In reply to ]
> thank you for your very good software syslinux and pxelinux. We use it to
> boot debian linux on our industrial embedded PCs with the ibase 7553L board
> (www.i-base-i.com.tw) from Network or flash. It works brilliant !! Better and
> more easy than etherboot.

In way way better and easier? When I have criticised pxelinux I think
I've always stated *why* etherboot seems better for our environment.

I'm not trying to be religious, or get anyone to change a working system
- I'm genuinely interested what differences others perceive.