Mailing List Archive

Function key problem with isolinux
--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

I don't know if that is intentional or a bug:

---<snip>---
DEFAULT 1
DISPLAY /isolinux/txt/message.txt
PROMPT 1

F1 /isolinux/txt/about.txt
F2 /isolinux/txt/message.txt
---<snap>---

if i boot into the system and press F2 i get about.txt. then
i press F2 and get message.txt again.

If i then press F1 again i do not get as expected the about.txt
file, i just get another boot: prompt in the next line.

-timo

--=20
gpg key fingerprint =3D 6832 C8EC D823 4059 0CD1 6FBF 9383 7DBD 109E 98DC

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl--
Function key problem with isolinux [ In reply to ]
Timo Benk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if that is intentional or a bug:
>
> ---<snip>---
> DEFAULT 1
> DISPLAY /isolinux/txt/message.txt
> PROMPT 1
>
> F1 /isolinux/txt/about.txt
> F2 /isolinux/txt/message.txt
>
> if i boot into the system and press F2 i get about.txt. then
> i press F2 and get message.txt again.
>
> If i then press F1 again i do not get as expected the about.txt
> file, i just get another boot: prompt in the next line.

Sounds like a bug to me. I'll look into it.

-hpa