Mailing List Archive

Does anyone have a copy of the PXE -->1.x <-- spec???
Okay, this seems ridiculous, but...

It looks like my copy of the PXE 1.x spec has disappeared. In
particular, I'm *not* looking for pxe10rcd.pdf which says spec version
1.0 on the front but actually is a review copy for API version 2.1. I
seem to remember this document only existing buried into some other
document collections, probably related to Wired for Management.

If you happen to have a copy, please send it to me. It's rather
important for me to have even the slightest hope of supporting older PXE
clients.

-hpa