---
"If you were supposed to understand it,
we wouldn't call it code." - FedEx
Re: srs2envtol [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Mark wrote:

> Last week, while making a change to the srs2envtol script in my sendmail
> implementation of SRS, I forgot to paste two lines back in that munge the
> address again to the format the ruleset requires. If you used srs2envtol.pl
> from more than a week ago, this would not affect you. Just to be sure, use
> the script as it was meant to be:
>
> http://asarian-host.net/srs/srs2envtol.pl
>
> Thanks to Stuart D. Gathman for noting the ommission. And my apologies for
> the inconvenience.

If this script is stable, perhaps you would like to put a copyright notice
in the top, say where the authoritative copy can be found, and I will
include it in the Mail::SRS distribution. Some instructions or a config
fragment would also be useful.

The easier it becomes to install this "out of the box", the better.
Currently it's FAR too hard.

S.

--
Shevek http://www.anarres.org/