Mailing List Archive

Mail::SRS usage
Hi all,

I run a forwarding service and I have some questions about the use of
Mail::SRS.

I use courier as my MTA, and the forwarding is done via perl scripts. My
concern is the bounce processing and reversing SRS. I see I can use
Mail::SRS within my perl script to perform the forwarding. However, how does
bounce processing work, since it is courier that receives and handles
bounces?

I don't understand how I'm supposed to configure this. Is it simply a matter
of building courier with SRS support, and then bounce processing will work?
I don't see how I could possibly use Mail::SRS to perform bounce
processing...

Thanks for any help

Ricardo

-------