Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Postfix module installation [ In reply to ]
Empfangsbestätigung

Ihr Dokument: [spf-help] Postfix module installation

wurde empfangen von: Gerhard W Recher/Netpilot/DE

am: 03.08.2004 22:58:44

-------
Re: Postfix module installation [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 07:54:42PM +0100,
Damien Dye <damien@masterboss.demon.co.uk> wrote
a message of 9 lines which said:

> Can any body that has installed the postfix SFP module and has it
> working, please contact me off list as I am having a few
> difficulties with my installation.

I do not provide private consultancy but I run Postfix with SPF and,
if you ask public questions, I can try to answer.

-------