Mailing List Archive

Problem I cant understand.
Hello,

I have setup the following SPF in my DNS (mrzaz.com):
"v=spf1 mx ip4:213.114.187.128/25 -all"

FACTS:
- Using DynDNS domain MRZAZ.COM
- MX = mrzaz.com (resolving to my IP 213.114.187.174)
- Mailserver is sitting on the 213.114.187.128/25 network. (current IP
213.114.187.175)
- All users in mailserver is using "Authenticated SMTP" and no relay
permitted unless AUTH. (AUTH LOGIN CRAM-MD5)
- Must send all mail through SMTP.BREDBAND.NET (My ISPs mailgate) due to
blocking of port 25
if source-ip = myISP
- SMTP.BREDBAND.NET = Only SMTP relay, NOT a forwarder. (only adds a
- Running "Alt-N MDaemon PRO 7.1.2"

This is how a session could look like:

---