Mailing List Archive

I may have published my SPF record..
> We're in an early-adoption stage right now: we need lots of domains to publish SPF records
> so we can test client libraries against them. Please join the mailing list and say which
> domains you've published SPF for!

Assuming that I haven't done it wrong, catherders.com should have an
SPF record now. DNS is via dyndns.org. I'll see about configuring
postfix correctly on Monday. FYI, the reason I'm trying to set this
up is that SpamAssassin 3.0 supports SPF, and anything they think will
reduce spam is good by me.

Mike-

--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.
--

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/