Mailing List Archive

Help with the other end of the problem
I see now that this list is to help setting up SPF records for one's
domain. My registrar (register.com) does not yet support SPF - and
I've bugged them about that.

I would like to set up SPF as a client, however. Once I turn it on, I
don't have much way of testing. I'm wondering if there is a server
that will send about four messages to the address I specify so that I
can test my client implementation. Messages from:

tester@no-spf.some.domain [from no-spf's IP address]
tester@no-spf.some.domain [from other than no-spf's IP address]
tester@spf.some.domain [from valid spf address]
tester@spf.some.domain [from invalid spf address]

Does such a service exist?

Thanks,
Kurt
---
kwerle@pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~kwerle/
Tired of spam? Control your Mailserver (or .forward)?
http://tess.sf.net

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com