email account. For instance, From: sun@count.com

To: sun@count.com

This is not real because I didn't send this message and when I check the
email header, I found out that this mail are coming from external IP
address.

Another example is as following

From: doux@count.com

To: sun@count.com

But doux is not a legitimate user because we don't know him in our
organization and that user does not exist on our network.

Am running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 in my Organization and my domain
is hosted by (hostway) formerly known as value web.

Please I need help and any comment will help.

Thanks,

Abraham

Re: Spoofing [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 07:35, Abraham Sanni <sabraham@cananinc.com> wrote:
> Please I need help on how to stop email spoofing for my organization .
>
> For the past 3 months now I have been receiving email from the users who
> does not have an account on our domain but this users using our domain to
> send mail to other legitimate users email account in our organization.
> Also, am receiving email that I didn't send. Am receiving email from my
> email account. For instance, From: sun@count.com
> Am running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 in my Organization and my domain
> is hosted by (hostway) formerly known as value web.

Is all your email routed through hostway, or do you send directly from
your Exchange server? I see your incoming email is managed by
secureserver.net (GoDaddy) - do you send out through them too?

--
Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche