From: "Sargon Kannya" <sargon@rtctechlv.com>
To: <spf-webmasters@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:59 PM
Subject: Rejected email due to SPF

Re: Fw: Rejected email due to SPF [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 19:39, Frank Ellermann
<hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, if you reply please send a Cc: to Sargon, this message
> was submitted via the strange SPF Web site contact form...

If it can be re-assigned to the SPF queue I (or somebody else) will
pick the ticket up there.

--
Rob MacGregor
doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: Fw: Rejected email due to SPF [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 19:39, Frank Ellermann
<hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, if you reply please send a Cc: to Sargon, this message
> was submitted via the strange SPF Web site contact form...

Sargon, your email was forwarded to the SPF mailing list as you'd
tried to contact those responsible for running the SPF web site,
rather than the helpers.

If you want to follow this up off-list, please raise a ticket under
"Help request", otherwise please join the list and provide a sample
bounce message.

Looking at the record, it says that email can come from:

quinndev.com (IP 72.167.131.131)
Any host in lvsite.quinndev.com (eg, example.lvsite.quinndev.com)

If it was intended to include the IP you quote then the record should be:

v=spf1 ip4:208.57.164.12 ip4:72.167.131.131 -all

--
Please keep list traffic on the list.