Mailing List Archive

testing with trusted-forwarder.org
Hi,

I would like to test trusted-forwarder.org. With other RBLs I use the
following lookup: 2.0.0.127.dnsbl.org

Is there a similar test record for trusted-forwarder.org?

Thanks,

Jeremy Pullicino

GFI Software

This mail was checked for malicious code and viruses
checking, exploit detection, threats analysis and anti-virus for
Exchange & SMTP servers. Viruses, Trojans, dangerous
attachments and offensive content are removed automatically.
Key features include: multiple virus engines; email content and
attachment checking; an exploit shield; an HTML threats engine;
a Trojan & Executable Scanner; and more.

In addition to GFI MailSecurity, GFI also produces the
GFI MailEssentials anti-spam software, the GFI FAXmaker
fax server & GFI LANguard network security product ranges.
For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by
GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP.

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: testing with trusted-forwarder.org [ In reply to ]
Jeremy Pullicino wrote:

> Is there a similar test record for trusted-forwarder.org?

It goes by the name of WL.trusted-forwarder.org - see also
<http://trusted-forwarder.org/master.trusted-forwarder.org>

`host 2.0.0.127.wl.trusted-forwarder.org` = 127.0.0.2

`host example.trusted-forwarder.org.wl.trusted-forwarder.org` =
127.0.0.2

Good question, I didn't know this before you asked... ;-) Bye.

-------