Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: Header Checker at InfinitePenguins [ In reply to ]
Depends on what your set-up is. I discovered that my server - which I share
with a few guys - actually only runs one instance of sendmail and we all use
it, so mails go out with the server base domain name, not our own. Fix it
by adding the server base domain name to your spf record.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp@idimo.com
ICQ 313355492