bounces@lifescript.com. We have our return-path as
bounces@lifescript.com but for some reason, the newsletters sent to
hotmail are being bounced back to service@lifescript.com after we setup
an SPF record. Any idea why?

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
RE: Bounces forwarded to wrong folder [ In reply to ]

No.

AFAIK, Hotmail does not check SPF yet, so if probably isn't that.

Could be a coincidence.

A couple of thoughts,

I note that you have two TXT records published:

http://us.mirror.menandmice.com/cgi-bin/DoDig?host=&domain=lifescript.com&ty
pe=TXT&recur=on

I'd recommend ditching TXT "LifeScript.com". I can't think of a benifit
for having that record and it does add complexity to parsers trying to parse
your record. I don't know of any problems from this, but why risk it.

Also, depending on what DNS program you are using, there has been some
discussion about a bug in BIND where you need an EOL at the end of the last
line:

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss@v2.listbox.com/200408/0481.html

That might be worth checking too.

Scott Kitterman