Mailing List Archive

Network Solutions DNS - does not allow TXT records, so no SPF.
When Network solutions stopped providing their AdvancedDNS $49/yr
service for primary or secondary DNS service, they started offering free
DNS services for all domains registered through them.

I have been using this service to good effect, however about six months
ago I discovered that I can not add TXT records, just DNS records of
type A, MX, and CNAME.

Has anyone found a friendly tech support person or manager who can make
the TXT record changes needed, or am I going to have to find a new DNS
host in order to use SPF?

Neil

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
RE: Network Solutions DNS - does not allow TXT records, so no SPF. [ In reply to ]
Check out DNS Made Easy www.dnsmadeeasy.com they give you full controll and
5 DNS servers upto 50 domain names and more for only $29.95.

Chris

When Network solutions stopped providing their AdvancedDNS $49/yr service
for primary or secondary DNS service, they started offering free DNS
services for all domains registered through them.

I have been using this service to good effect, however about six months ago
I discovered that I can not add TXT records, just DNS records of type A, MX,
and CNAME.

Has anyone found a friendly tech support person or manager who can make the
TXT record changes needed, or am I going to have to find a new DNS host in
order to use SPF?

Neil

-------
Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/