Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-help/current/
Donate! http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help@v2.listbox.com
Re: TXT as the last record [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Noman Salim wrote:

NS> I have added TXT for SPF in the ZONE file. Our DNS service is with AT&T
NS> and the UI configuration puts the TXT as the last record. I even tried
NS> deleting and adding another record but it still pushes the TXT record
NS> down to the end. Since there is a bug in BIND and TXT can't be the last
NS> record, can anyone help me out in solving this issue.

Another, dummy, txt record perhaps?

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Please
address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )

-------
Re: TXT as the last record [ In reply to ]
> I have added TXT for SPF in the ZONE file. Our DNS service is with AT&T
> and the UI configuration puts the TXT as the last record. I even tried
> deleting and adding another record but it still pushes the TXT record
> down to the end. Since there is a bug in BIND and TXT can't be the last
> record, can anyone help me out in solving this issue.
>
> Thanks.
> Noman.

Put a new line as the last line - empty. That seems to do it.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp@idimo.com
ICQ 313355492