Mailing List Archive

trusted-forwarders.org (was: Obivous forged email reply with bad SPF info... Here is a header...)
Alessandro Vesely wrote:

> note that googling for `site:trusted-forwarders.org spf' yields
> no results. That domain name has expired, so it is probably not
> a good idea to include it in spf records, for the time being...

Oops. I propose to send that info to SPF ANNOUNCE, and put it on
the main page as "news".

Frank

Re: trusted-forwarders.org [ In reply to ]
> Oops.

Yeah :-(

> put it on the main page as "news".

"Learn the difference between forwarder and forwarders"
is not exciting enough for the SPF main page. I reverted
three edited pages, hiding News/2008-07-17 as "#PRIVATE".

Apologies for this unscheduled exercise,

Frank
--
Ale, get an account, then you can read my private news ;-)