--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>

-------
On Thursday 01 March 2007 11:15, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been unable to connect to it for the last 30 minutes.

Yes.

Scott K

-------
Re: Is www.openspf.org down? [ In reply to ]
I am also unable to connect.

Please respond to spf-discuss@v2.listbox.com

To: spf-discuss@v2.listbox.com
cc: (bcc: Dan Mitton/YD/RWDOE)
Subject: [spf-discuss] Is www.openspf.org down?
LSN: Not Relevant
User Filed as: Not a Record

Re: Is www.openspf.org down? [ In reply to ]
Boyd,

Ditto here in Colorado.

The powers that be might want to note that two of the three DNS
NameServers supporting the domain appear to have some issues. The
first does public recursion (certain attacks and exploits can occur
on such servers, depending on vintage and brand), the second does not
appear to respond.

Further, I observed that the traceroute for the web site IP appears
to die in Chicago and that the site will not respond to a ping.

Said powers are welcome to contact me off list if they choose for any
details they may need.