daryl.odnert@tumbleweed.com

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
RE: Question on Section 3.2 of SPF Draft [ In reply to ]
I just found that section 6.1 addresses part of what I suggested in my

Unrecognized modifiers are ignored: if an SPF client encounters
modifiers which it does not recognize, it MUST ignore them and
continue processing.

So, I think all that's missing is a statement that an unrecognized mechanism
MUST cause a termination of processing with an "unknown" result.

Daryl Odnert
Tumbleweed Communications
Redwood City, California
daryl.odnert@tumbleweed.com