Mailing List Archive

postfix policy protocol - sasl status needed
I thing about 'spf before relay' in my postfix filter.

Filter normaly check 'client_IP' and 'sender_address'.
My feature: check _sasl authenticated_ email with 'sender_address' and
'my_outgoing_IP'.

Filter need information about sasl in policy delegation protocol.

At this time:
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
permit_sasl_authenticated, # permit ANY email from broken account!
reject_unauth_destination,
check_policy_service unix:private/mxfilter # dunno or reject

I need:
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
check_policy_service unix:private/mxfilter
# if _sasl_
# check 'am I good for relay?' (dunno or reject)
# else
# check normal spf (dunno or reject)
permit_sasl_authenticated,
reject_unauth_destination,

mxfilter project homepage: http://rmxf.comm.pl

--
Sergiusz Ró¿añski rozanski.at.sergiusz.dot.com
Pamiêtaj, brama przeciwnika jest na dole!

-------