Alain

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname@Ë`Ì{5¤¨wâÇSÓ°)h
Re: "Tag-only" mode for sendmail milter [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 10:07:42PM +0100, Alain Knaff wrote:
| I posted this diff while ago, but so far there have been no reactions
| about it. Maybe it just got lost in the political discussions about
| port 25 blocking and appropriateness of identd ;-)
|
| Any comments on this "tag only" mode? The goal is to help ISPs to
| do a riskless "dry run" of SPF before enabling it for good.

I think the patched version is already on the downloads page. can you
check? btw your patch had weird characters in it.

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname@Ë`Ì{5¤¨wâÇSÓ°)h
Re: "Tag-only" mode for sendmail milter [ In reply to ]
> | Any comments on this "tag only" mode? The goal is to help ISPs
> | to do a riskless "dry run" of SPF before enabling it for good.
>
> I think the patched version is already on the downloads page.

Yes, I integrated "tag-only" into 1.30, almost immediately. And I'm pretty
sure I announced it here, too.

- Mark

System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---