Page with all SVN's of SPF
Hello,

I can not seem to find a page listing all the CVS or SVN repositories for
the various SPF developlement. I think it would be good if it were easy
to find this. Could someone post the various repos and how to get
anonymous access.

Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>

-------
Re: Page with all SVN's of SPF [ In reply to ]
On Monday 12 February 2007 16:30, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can not seem to find a page listing all the CVS or SVN repositories for
> the various SPF developlement. I think it would be good if it were easy
> to find this. Could someone post the various repos and how to get
> anonymous access.
>
> Thanks,

I don't think that such a page exists. The starting place would be:

http://www.openspf.org/Implementations

For repositories on the openspf.org site, there is:

http://www.openspf.org/svn/software/

If someone (i.e. you) were to create such a page, I think it would be a good
thing to link to off the openspf site.

Scott K

-------
Re: Page with all SVN's of SPF [ In reply to ]

-------
Re: Re: Page with all SVN's of SPF [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Julian Mehnle wrote:
> Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> > I can not seem to find a page listing all the CVS or SVN repositories
> > for the various SPF developlement. I think it would be good if it were
> > easy to find this. Could someone post the various repos and how to get
> > anonymous access.
>
> http://www.openspf.org/Project_Infrastructure#svn-repos
>
> I know that the "Project Infrastructure" page isn't currently linked very
> well... (just from the sitemap) Perhaps we should institute a "Source"
> page dedicated to the openspf.org source code repositories?

I really like this idea. I think it could assist others as well.

Re: Page with all SVN's of SPF [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Monday 12 February 2007 16:30, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> > I can not seem to find a page listing all the CVS or SVN repositories for
> > the various SPF developlement. I think it would be good if it were easy
> > to find this. Could someone post the various repos and how to get
> > anonymous access.
> >
> I don't think that such a page exists. The starting place would be:
>
> http://www.openspf.org/Implementations
>
> For repositories on the openspf.org site, there is:
>
> http://www.openspf.org/svn/software/
>
> If someone (i.e. you) were to create such a page, I think it would be a good
> thing to link to off the openspf site.

I would if I could. I thought I had access, but I could not. If someone
would like to get me set up I would.