Mailing List Archive

Updated Perl Policy Server for Postfix
With help from Julian Mehnle, I've just finished updating the Perl version of
the SPF policy server for Postfix to use his new Mail:SPF library.

So in addition to Python, there is now a pure Perl Postfix solution available
for RFC 4408 compliant SPF checking.

I have given the is reasonable amount of testing, but I'd appreciate feedback
(preferably to spf-devel). I'll be submitting this to Ubuntu Linux this week
once Mail:SPF gets into their repository.

For the release, please see:

http://www.openspf.org/Software#postfix-policyd-spf-perl

The README can be found at:

http://www.openspf.org/svn/software/postfix-policyd-spf-perl/tags/1.990/README

Mail:SPF should be significantly faster and more robust than Mail:SPF:Query
(it also incorporates substantially better error detection), so I encourage
anyone using the older version of the policy server to migrate to the new
policy server/SPF library as soon as is feasible for you.

Scott K

-------
Updated Perl Policy Server for Postfix [ In reply to ]
With significant help from Julain Mehnle, I've updated the Perl Postfix policy
server to version 2.002. This version resolves the problem of multiple SPF
Received headers being added to multi-recipient mail.