Mailing List Archive

test deficiency
Our test framework can't handle this test:

---
Explanation
tests:
redirect-cancels-exp:
exp= from the original domain MUST NOT be used after redirect=
spec: 6.2/13
helo: mail.example.com
host: 1.2.3.4
mailfrom: foo@e1.example.com
result: fail
explanation: Anything but No-see-um
zonedata:
mail.example.com:
- A: 1.2.3.4
e1.example.com:
- SPF: v=spf1 exp=exp1.example.com redirect=e2.example.com
e2.example.com:
- SPF: v=spf1 -all
exp1.example.com:
- TXT: No-see-um

We need to specify that the result is *not* "No-see-um". This could
be done by specifying a default explanation like Wayne did - but libraries
should not be required to support that. It could be done by allowing
negation somehow. Any suggestions?

--
Stuart D. Gathman <stuart@bmsi.com>

-------