Mailing List Archive

rt.cpan.org bugtracker permissions for Mail::SPF::Query

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: rt.cpan.org bugtracker permissions for Mail::SPF::Query [ In reply to ]

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: rt.cpan.org bugtracker permissions for Mail::SPF::Query [ In reply to ]
ok, done. sorry for the delay. the way to do this apparently is to
start at

https://rt.cpan.org/Admin/Queues/Modify.html?id=7938

and click on "Watchers"

and make you an AdminCC.

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
Re: rt.cpan.org bugtracker permissions for Mail::SPF::Query [ In reply to ]

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com