I'm preparing to switch from running SpamAssassin on Windows (cygwin) to running it under Linux, I'm looking for suggestions on which distro of linux to use for my server. It'll be a mail relay (no local users). I've got my heart set at Debian, but looking for pro's and con's and someone with more experience to shed some insight. This will be for an ISP with over 5,000 mail accounts.
Thanks for your time,

Frederic Tarasevicius
RE: [OT] What's your favorite linux distro for SA? [ In reply to ]
You might wish to look at implementing virus scanning on that box too (for
example, ClamAV from www.clamav.net <http://www.clamav.net> ) and gluing it
together with something like MailScanner ( www.mailscanner.info
<http://www.mailscanner.info> ).

That combo runs happily here on a Dell 2650 running Fedora Core 1,
supporting over 2000 users.

Cheers,

Phil
Phil Randal