http://user.pa.net/~lindsay/spam.txt

--
Lindsay Snider <lindsay@pa.net>
Re: domain for bigevil [ In reply to ]
Good afternoon, Lindsay,

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Lindsay Snider wrote:

> quotedees.com
>
> src email:
> http://user.pa.net/~lindsay/spam.txt

Added to http://www.stearns.org/sa-blacklist/sa-blacklist.current
. You may wish to contact me directly for future additions, as individual
domain requests would start to clutter the list.
Thanks for the addition!
Cheers,
- Bill

"The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a
safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location... and
i'm not even too sure about that one."
-- Dennis Huges, FBI.
(Courtesy of Tony Hoyle <tmh@magenta-netlogic.com>)
William Stearns (wstearns@pobox.com). Mason, Buildkernel, freedups, p0f,
rsync-backup, ssh-keyinstall, dns-check, more at: http://www.stearns.org
Re: domain for bigevil [ In reply to ]
Chris Santerre wrote:

> Thanks, Slated for next update. I agree with William. Just send on to me
> direct, UNLESS it is an FP. Those you may want to post here. Just in case I
> don't get to my email right away.
>
> Thanks to all who have submitted domains! I'm sorry if I don't respond to
> you all now. I'm getting lots of submissions.

It's time for a PHP form that lets people submit spamvertized domains! :-D
RE: domain for bigevil [ In reply to ]
Thanks, Slated for next update. I agree with William. Just send on to me
direct, UNLESS it is an FP. Those you may want to post here. Just in case I
don't get to my email right away.

Thanks to all who have submitted domains! I'm sorry if I don't respond to
you all now. I'm getting lots of submissions.

--Chris

RE: domain for bigevil [ In reply to ]
with script passing onto another page so you can script it from our end as
well.

./submited.php?domain=blah.com :)