Network Operations

There are ways of managing without cuts, but I do not think the present
Government is going to find them.
Re: No list mail [ In reply to ]
--On Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:16 AM -0800 Ray Dzek
<rdzek@specialized.com> wrote:

> I subscribed days ago and still no list mail.. Any clues?

I'm seeing a dozen or so messages.. And you're subscribed otherwise you
wouldn't be able to post.

Evan
Re: No list mail [ In reply to ]
So I'm able to technically "post" but the post is not getting back to me.
And I am not getting any mail from the list. I did get my confirmation.
And apparently my address is correct or you would not have been able to
reply to me.

Any other ideas?

Re: No list mail (Fixed) [ In reply to ]
Stupid User Trick # 47:

Our border filter was dumping the list mail because of the reply to header
with the "=" in the address.

Sorry folks. Nothing to see here. Move along back to your homes...