rules packs or something?

Thx!

Anton Krall
Re: How to update rules [ In reply to ]
Anton Krall said:
> Guys.. I currently have the latest version installed but lately Ive
> noticed
> that a lot of spam is coming thru.. is there a way to update the latest
> rules without the need to do a whole update on spamassassin? or are there
> rules packs or something?
>
> Thx!
>
> Anton Krall

Hi Anton,
There are a couple of places to find custom rules:

1. http://wiki.spamassassin.org/w/CustomRulesets
These are the easiest ones, just drop the files in place and restart
spamd / amavisd or whatever you call SA from.

2. http://www.exit0.us
Here you will have to pick and choose rules then place them in your
local.cf, user_prefs or create your own custom .cf files

3. http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
Chris Santerre may have some other misc. rules and files on his site.

Enjoy!

-matt
RE: How to update rules [ In reply to ]
Great! Thx Matt.

------------------------------------
Intruder Consulting
Anton Krall
Director General
akrall@intruder.com.mx
tel: 5233-9281
mobile: 044-55-1320-8717
IM: akrall@intruder.com.mx
www.intruder.com.mx
------------------------------------

%> Guys.. I currently have the latest version installed but lately Ive
%> noticed that a lot of spam is coming thru.. is there a way to update
%> the latest rules without the need to do a whole update on
%> spamassassin? or are there rules packs or something?
%>
%> Thx!
%>
%> Anton Krall