Jennifer Fountain
3400 E. Walnut Street
Colmar, PA 18915
Re: Milterfilter with SA? [ In reply to ]
At 11:30 AM 3/15/2004, Jennifer Fountain wrote:
>Has anyone had any success getting a milter filter type application to
>work with SA? If so, which one and where can I find documentation? I
>have been googling but haven't seen any that was revelent.

mimedefang and spamass-milter both spring to mind.
Re: Milterfilter with SA? [ In reply to ]
I am using MimeDefang. Works great. I have it working with
Sendmail-Switch and with free Sendmail.

For information see
http://www.mimedefang.org/

Great installation documentation.
http://www.rudolphtire.com/mimedefang-howto/

"Jennifer
Fountain" To: <spamassassin-users@incubator.apache.org>
<jfountain cc:
@rbinc.com> Subject: Milterfilter with SA?

03/15/2004 10:30
AM

Has anyone had any success getting a milter filter type application to
work with SA? If so, which one and where can I find documentation? I
have been googling but haven't seen any that was revelent.

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Fountain
3400 E. Walnut Street
Colmar, PA 18915
Re: Milterfilter with SA? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Jennifer Fountain wrote:

> Has anyone had any success getting a milter filter type application to
> work with SA? If so, which one and where can I find documentation? I
> have been googling but haven't seen any that was revelent.

There are a variety of sendmail anti-spam milter filters available, some
specifically for SA.
Check out the "SpamLinks.net" site for lots of good anti-spam refs.

For sendmail anti-spam milter filters, go to the page:
http://spamlinks.net/filter-server-addon.htm#sendmail-milter-filters

I use a customized version of miltrassassin:

http://www.digitalanswers.org/check_local/miltrassassin.html

--
Dave Funk University of Iowa
<dbfunk (at) engineering.uiowa.edu> College of Engineering