--
roger

Sign Up for free Email at http://ureg.home.net.my/
Re: complete local.cf configs and [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:32:14AM +0800, Roger Thomas is rumored to have said:

> my first SA post. Hi all.

Welcome.

> Q1. where can i find the complete list of configs for local.cf ?
>
> Q2. i tried the GTUBE test and spam is reported as expected. how do i getrid of the
> "Spam detection software, running on the system "rogertest_svr", ....." message. i just want the email to be sent as is, bcos i use maildrop and drop spam into my SPAM folder.

Both answers can be found in the man page for Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf.

--
"Heav'n hath no rage like love to hatred turn'd, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd."
- William Congreve (1670-1729)
Re: complete local.cf configs and [ In reply to ]
From: "Steve Thomas" <lists@sthomas.net>

> On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:32:14AM +0800, Roger Thomas is rumored to have
said:

> > my first SA post. Hi all.
>
> Welcome.
>
> > Q1. where can i find the complete list of configs for local.cf ?
> >
> > Q2. i tried the GTUBE test and spam is reported as expected. how do i
getrid of the
> > "Spam detection software, running on the system "rogertest_svr", ....."
message. i just want the email to be sent as is, bcos i use maildrop and
drop spam into my SPAM folder.

> Both answers can be found in the man page for Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf.

So far in email I have deleted as spam I have 10 messages bearing the
"X-Habeas-SWE-1" string that are spam and 11 that are ham, all the latter
are from this list. For *ME* "X-Habeas-SWE-1" is a spam indicator that is
really rather good as long as I give this list a bit of a negative bias.

I go with what I can see.
{^_^}
Re: complete local.cf configs and [ In reply to ]
At 10:32 AM 3/12/04 +0800, Roger Thomas wrote:
>Q1. where can i find the complete list of configs for local.cf ?

perldoc (or man) Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

>Q2. i tried the GTUBE test and spam is reported as expected. how do i
>getrid of the
>"Spam detection software, running on the system "rogertest_svr", ....."
>message. i just want the email to be sent as is, bcos i use maildrop and
>drop spam into my SPAM folder.

See above, you want to create a new report template using the config
options for that.