Lane Stevens
Terrapin Technologies, Inc.
http://www.cycletime.com
Re: RH8 how-to? [ In reply to ]
> 1) Is there a RH8 how-to document anywhere? Something that leads to a
> successful implementation of the current release (2.63)?
> 2) Are the RH8 issues also found in Fedora Core 1?

What are the RH8 issues? Once I learned how to use it, I don't have any
issues with it in Fedora.

> 3) I have been using 2.31-16 on RH8 with what appears to be a reasonable
> rate of false positives but an unacceptible rate of false negatives.
Would
> I expect the rate of false negatives to be reduced by moving to the
current
> release?

How many of the available rulesets are you using? Have you trained the
Bayes database with a suitable corpus of ham and spam? If you aren't doing
both of these things, you are missing the power of SA. It's great! - John