Mailing List Archive

user config in xml and sitewide configuration
Hi All

I have setup a mail proxy using postfix and SA (spamd). It is running fine,
but I'd like to allow custom settings for users and also, I'd like to have
a some different roles for each different recipient domain (Our company has
6 sites in different countries each with its own internet domain and I'd
like to assign different roles for each site).

I've seen in the documentation that it is possible to use a SQL server to
retrieve the user configuration from, is it also possible to retrieve the
configuration from an xml file? Our internal environment is based on Lotus
Domino and using its technologies, it is very easy to export xml files, or
does anyone know an other way to have the configuration read from Domino
databases?

I hope my question is not to dumb and if I missed something please let me
know.

Herbert