meta VALID_PAYPAL_EMAIL (ONLY_PAYPAL_FROM &&
MSGID_FROM_MTA_PAYPAL )

james
Re: Custom Rule Comparions [ In reply to ]
At 11:09 AM 3/10/2004, James Nelson wrote:
>What comparison operators can be used when making meta rules? For instance
>the following is using the && operator for testing that both tests are
>passed. I am assuming then that there is NOTs and ORs, but I can find no
>specific references to the syntax.
>

>meta VALID_PAYPAL_EMAIL (ONLY_PAYPAL_FROM &&
>MSGID_FROM_MTA_PAYPAL )

See man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf. It's very well detailed in the section
describing "meta".

In 2.4x and higher there are 3 operators:
&& - boolean and
! - boolean not
|| - boolean or

in 2.5x and higher there are arithmetic operators allowing you to do
addition, subtraction, multiplication, greater-than, less-than, etc.
Re: [spa] Custom Rule Comparions [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, James Nelson wrote:
> What comparison operators can be used when making meta rules?

Take a look at

man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

(Or use 'perldoc' in place of 'man'.....)
The whole document is a trasure-trove of config ideas.
Search for 'meta' press '/' for the search function, and it will go right
where you want to go.....

- C