Mailing List Archive

RE: blacklist.cf FP - remove? (was Re: User Blacklist False Posit ives?)

Eh?? You don't mean Bigevil.cf do you? Because I don't see these domains in
there.

--Chris
Re: blacklist.cf FP - remove? (was Re: User Blacklist False Posit ives?) [ In reply to ]
Chris Santerre wrote:
> [...]
> Eh?? You don't mean Bigevil.cf do you? Because I don't see these domains in
> there.

I was referring specifically to blacklist.cf (William Stearns') in my
post. Some did appear there.

I've also been bitten by spam to the securityfocus.com lists which are
in 60_whitelist.cf (default).

- Bob