As I found no other option, I finally nuked the database
to make it work again, but I really hope for a better idea...

Any help appreciated - Regards, Joern.-
Re: SA Black/Whitelist [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 21:42:47 +0100, J. W.Andersen, Falster System
Teknik wrote:

>During setup and testrun of SA, i had sent so many
>spammed mails between the 2 users, that AWL had me blacklisted.
>
>So, what to do now ? SA has fine options to add adresses to
>whitelist and blacklist, as well as to remove them from
>whitelist, but, as far as I can tell, there is no way
>whatsoever to remove adresses from blacklist.

Your AWL scores have become positive, thus having the effect of
BLACKlisting, but they're still in the autoWHITElist. Just use the
--remove-addr-from-whitelist function.
Re: SA Black/Whitelist [ In reply to ]
Thanks a lot. However, I am pretty sure, that I already tried that and
found no impact on the problem. Will try again to be sure.

Joern WA.-

Re: SA Black/Whitelist [ In reply to ]
J. W.Andersen, Falster System Teknik wrote:

> Thanks a lot. However, I am pretty sure, that I already tried that and
> found no impact on the problem. Will try again to be sure.
> [...]
> Jon Etkins wrote:
> [...]
>>Your AWL scores have become positive, thus having the effect of
>>BLACKlisting, but they're still in the autoWHITElist. Just use the
>>--remove-addr-from-whitelist function.

Just verify it with check_whitelist to be sure. Are you running spamd?

- Bob