Mailing List Archive

How-to for integrating SpamAssassin, MIMEDefang, Clam AV & Sendma il...
Thanks for the wisdom, everyone!

So, it appears that I want to use SpamAssassin, MIMEDefang, Clam AV and a
couple of milters along with my RH Linux and Sendmail to create a
comprehensive email filter.

I'm sure that this is a long shot, but, can anyone recommend any How-To's on
this? I'm very comfortable with RH Linux and Sendmail and I don't think
that SpamAssassin will be too tough (it's pretty well documented among this
community). I will need help with the MIMEDefang, the CLAM AV and the
milters.

Can anyone reccommend any good articles on those topics?

Thanks very much again!

Ken Morley