Mailing List Archive

Reverse scoring workup
Hello,

I've been working with a client this week and proposed SA as a solution to one of their spam problems. Basically, they receive email from a fairly well defined set of users. Everyone else is basically either a spammer or a much lower priority emailer.

I mentioned how the scoring works and then they decided that they wanted everything to be considered spam unless it is on a list.

What we will be implementing for them is a SA config that defaults to -20 for the scoring and then has a custom .cf file containing their rules to be considered nonpsam (or their site wide whitelist).

Does this sound like the best approach?