I hope this make sense, but it is late on Sunday!

Thanks,

Shane
RE: Postfix+SpamAssassin+Procmail [ In reply to ]
Here is what I did. I modified the master.cf file to include the filter
there and then I had to create a script called filter.sh to process the
email. It was fairly simple and I found it somewhere on
groups.google.com. It took about 10 minutes to get it interfaced with
postfix in dev when I came across the article. Unfortunately the
computer that I have all of the information on it not accessible at this
time. I'll try to shoot you a test file with the detailed changes in
it.

My configuration is a little more complicated as we interface the Vexira
A/V scanner on the same servers we have been running SA on. But the
config should work either way.