(note - there is no "tflags MY_RCVD_IN_SBL net" line in there)

Now, if I try to run spamassassin -L </path/to/mbox, it does not run my
MY_RCVD_IN_SBL test. If I run spamassassin </path/to/mbox, it triggers both
my and default rbl tests.

What did I miss in making rbl test "local"? Is it possible at all?

-------------------------
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation
Re: RBL tests in local mode? [ In reply to ]
At 01:21 PM 3/3/2004, Genchev, Sergei wrote:
> Now, if I try to run spamassassin -L </path/to/mbox, it does not run my
>MY_RCVD_IN_SBL test. If I run spamassassin </path/to/mbox, it triggers both
>my and default rbl tests.
>
> What did I miss in making rbl test "local"? Is it possible at all?

It's not possible..

"-L" disables all network based checks, categorically and completely. no
DNSBLs, no MX lookups, no DCC, no Razor, no Pyzor will be run in -L mode.

even without the tflags net, the rule will get skipped as soon as you try
to call check_rbl_txt.

If you really only want to run a subset of the DNSBLs, just set the score
of the ones you don't want to be 0. Rules with 0 score don't run, and this
is the way that the developers have recommended several times for disabling
a DNSBL that's too slow for you.