Mailing List Archive

Bigevil update 2.12h
Just updated Bigevil. I meant to do it yesterday, but I was out. Then it
took a while to go over my testing because my fingers hurt from playing
LOTR: Return of the King all night on PS2 :) Darn orcs, get off my walls!!

As mentioned before, SARE update coming soon. All poor rules removed. Others
rewritten for better performance. I'd stick to the basic rulesets (tripwire,
evilnumber, bigevil, antidrug,........), and wait for a SARE upgrade before
going thru the way SARE is now. Hopefully it will be finished soon.

http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/bigevil.cf

Chris (Shoot legolas! You lazy $#$@!) Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin