feel like it. ;)

Thanks,
Jennifer
Re: Weeds2? [ In reply to ]
jennifer said:
> Does anyone have a copy of weeds2.cf? I put the sets back up on my page
> because so many people have been emailing that they couldn't get them.
> I don't, however, have a copy of weeds2 for some reason. (I like the
> original weeds better anyway) I could rewrite them, but I don’t really
> feel like it. ;)

http://sandgnat.com/cmos/temp/weeds_2.cf

(this link is temporary, for those of you browsing the archives ;)

--
Chris Thielen

Easily generate SpamAssassin rules to catch obfuscated spam phrases
(0BFU$C/\TED SPA/\/\ P|-|RA$ES):
http://www.sandgnat.com/cmos/
RE: Weeds2? [ In reply to ]
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/weeds_2.cf