Hi, sorry I did not attach the complete message in the previous
message - thought it's not so useful except the body. ;-) Hope
this time it's better.
Re: rule to detect this spam [ In reply to ]
At 01:00 AM 3/2/04 -0800, Jingmin (Jimmy) Zhou wrote:
>Hi, sorry I did not attach the complete message in the previous
>message - thought it's not so useful except the body. ;-) Hope
>this time it's better.

Not to hawk my own rules, but this is the kind of garbage antidrug.cf was
designed to pick up.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf
Re: rule to detect this spam [ In reply to ]
Well, pretty much anything from HINET is spam, at least around here. So
that is one possible check. There really isn't much else, other than
another URL to add to the bigevil list if it isn't already there.

Probably could write a couple of rules for spaced-out and misspelled common
drug names. In fact the antidrug file may already have these.

Loren

RE: rule to detect this spam [ In reply to ]
I shall add to bigevil. I have ~3000+ domains, and yet I can tell which ones
aren't included. That is sad. I'm not sure if its a gift or a sickness.

We get legit mail from HINET daily :( Wish I didn't.

--Chris