Mailing List Archive

BELLSOUTH!!!! Wakeup!!!!!
Anyone else getting this from bell south when posting to list? I've tried
emailing the postmaster and got nothing back. I asked them to whitelist the
list. Whoever is subscribed to this list from them, please ask them to fix.
Otherwise this is going to earn a rule at my gateway. Very annoying!!!

The SATALK list talks about SPAM!!! So spammy emails will come from the
list. Hello? Is this thing on?

--Chris

http://www.snopes.com for hoax information.

Legal Notice:

Use of the BellSouth corporate email system to deliver Unsolicited
Commercial Email (UCE) to addresses where a previous business relationship
does not already exist is prohibited. BellSouth Corporation may take any
action it deems appropriate to protect its network, including, but not
limited to, pursuing legal action against any sender of UCE.

Regards,
Damon Sauer
postmaster@BellSouth.com

Technical information:

......blah blah blah we don't know how to configure our own server...blah
blah blah.....
Re: BELLSOUTH!!!! Wakeup!!!!! [ In reply to ]
Chris Santerre <csanterre@MerchantsOverseas.com> wrote:
> Anyone else getting this from bell south when posting to list?
> [...]

Yes, I've received a few.

- Bob
Re: BELLSOUTH!!!! Wakeup!!!!! [ In reply to ]
Yes, I get those on a good part of my postings. Mail to the
postmaster-errors address accomplishes nothing.

Loren
RE: BELLSOUTH!!!! Wakeup!!!!! [ In reply to ]
Thank you! You have Listened. You have Answered(SM). ;)

--Chris

RE: BELLSOUTH!!!! Wakeup!!!!! [ In reply to ]
Chris et al,

My many and deepest apologies for the lack of spam control the BellSouth
Mail Administrators exercise over their Exchange boxen. I would be the
offending party subscribed to SA talk. Unfortunately, I don't control
BellSouth Corporate Spam Policy and I've already put in several requests
to whitelist the SATalk listserv. Hopefully I can get this resolved
quickly.

Thanks everyone for your patience. Let the humiliation commence.

Thomas Wood

Anyone else getting this from bell south when posting to list? I've
tried emailing the postmaster and got nothing back. I asked them to
whitelist the list. Whoever is subscribed to this list from them, please
ask them to fix. Otherwise this is going to earn a rule at my gateway.
Very annoying!!!

The SATALK list talks about SPAM!!! So spammy emails will come from the
list. Hello? Is this thing on?

--Chris

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers." 113