to Pyzor. How do I disable reporting the mails to Razor (which fails
anyways as I'm not registered)?

Also as I see it using spamc -C report also marks the mail as spam in
the bayes database, is this correct? There is no documentation about
this but the code implies that's what happens.

Best Regards

Sebastian

-- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant
Re: Disable reporting to Razor while still reporting to Pyzor [ In reply to ]
On 31.01.23 18:03, spamassassin.users@ml.karotte.org wrote:
>I use spamc -C report to report spam mails. I only want to report them
>to Pyzor. How do I disable reporting the mails to Razor (which fails
>anyways as I'm not registered)?

looks like it's not configurable.
You can submit a (wishlist) bugreport, and you can also setup razor config.
I recomment doing the latter, if possible.

>Also as I see it using spamc -C report also marks the mail as spam in
>the bayes database, is this correct? There is no documentation about
>this but the code implies that's what happens.

spamc manpage describes -C needs to run spamd with --allow-tell option and
spamd manpage says it trains bayes DB as long.

note that spamd needs proper permissions to write the database.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are