Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: DQS rules for SA 4.0.0+ [ In reply to ]
And it is even mentioned in the UPGRADE notes:

- The HashBL plugin in 342.pre is now enabled by default.

(sad typo in the filename)

Re: DQS rules for SA 4.0.0+ [ In reply to ]
On 28/12/22 15:15, Henrik K wrote:

> Maybe would be even good idea to use something like this:
>
> ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::HashBL
> else
> error: Please activate HashBL plugin in v342.pre
> endif
I think I'll just add the ifplugin condition in the two .cf files and
add a note in the README. No reason to overengineer something that it
should be working by default, as it is in a stock SA installation.

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri

Spamhaus Technology
https://www.spamhaus.com/
Re: DQS rules for SA 4.0.0+ [ In reply to ]
Riccardo Alfieri skrev den 2022-12-28 11:44:
> Hello everyone,
>
> just FYI, I published the updated rules to have DQS working on SA
> 4.0.0+ (https://github.com/spamhaus/spamassassin-dqs)

https://github.com/spamhaus/spamassassin-dqs/blob/master/4.0.0%2B/sh.cf

dated Spamhaus's SpamAssassin setup version 20220420

imho not the sa 4.x.x version ?

> Thanks to the effort of all SA developers there is no need anymore to
> install a dedicated plugin, as all of our functions have been
> backported in SA's core code, so now it's only a bunch of .cf to copy.
>
> Please consider the rules as a BETA. They have been tested by a few
> customers without issues, but YMMV.

1 2  View All